A dream...

 I woke up laughing! The Lord was telling me in a dream some things about LOV3RZ (lov3rzcommunity.blogspot.com) and He said there will be a new blog called FROG (LOV3RZ.) 

I was like "whattttt?" LOL! 

So I was telling a friend of mine about the dream. We laughed and sent each other pics of Kermit etc, and then I came onto blogspot and was like "why not just reserve the name?"

I told my friend that I did so... and the next thing I know, the Lord says "now look up the acronym F.R.O.G!" I was like ok what could it possibly mean, and what does it have to do with me?"

In obedience I do a search....and this comes up! Oh my...... we are onto something here.

https://www.courageouschristianfather.com/frog-acronym/#axzz71SV0lkcE

So... here we are....

Fully Relying On God!

This will be a place that shares stories of walking in obedience to the Holy Spirit, even when it makes ZERO sense to our tiny human brains.

Thank you Jesus!!!

Love you all, in Christ. Kellie Leigh


Comments